Preparing for an ExamThe Microsoft Certification website and this preparation guide contain a variety of resources to help you prepare for an exam.Preparing for and Taking an Exam — FAQ provides answers to frequently asked questions about exam registration ,preparation,scoring ,and policies , including:
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
Audience ProfileThe primary audience for this exam is ETL and Data Warehouse Developers. They are most likely to focus on hands-on work creating business intelligence (BI) solutions including data cleansing, Extract Transform Load (ETL), and Data Warehouse implementation. Their primary responsibilities may include:
- Mastering data using Master Data Services
- Cleansing data using Data Quality Services
- ETL Package development for data loading/transfer/transformation
- Data Synchronization
- One-time data or application migration
- Ad-hoc data manipulations, transformations
- Scheduling ETL jobs
- Managing, configuring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
By: , ,
File size:43.3 MB